My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 6 years, and as time goes by, we both have changed. I am not talking about our characters, but our physical appearances. As a woman, I can hide all the imperfections on my face with the help of makeup and great body care, but he has been facing some major hair loss in the last year or so. It was a struggle and a constant battle for him, even though he is a strong person, he felt disappointed and has tried every possible hair loss treatment, natural remedy, every shampoo solution prescribed by his doctors and he even made radical changes in his diet; sadly nothing showed visible or improved results.
Not so long ago, we had drinks with a friend of ours that we hadn’t seen for months, and it turned out he was going through the same battle of hair loss as my soul-mate. But what grabbed our attention was the fact that his hair looked just so natural and normal, that one could not tell that he was facing hair loss. We chatted for a while and he shared his experience how he decided to undergo a micropigmentation treatment and that this brought back his self-esteem. Hearing these great news, we decided to search through reputable web sites that offer the newest hear loss treatment services without painful effects. After browsing for hours, we finally gathered all the needed information. I shared some of it to help you cope better with your hair loss problem.
- Not painful! Number one encouragement tip: Although, it seems like pain is the only word to describe this treatment with (because you get tattooed on your scalp for 3 to 4 hours ), micropigmentation is carefully done with local anesthesia in order to avoid the pain of tiny needles constantly being pocked on your scalp. Once the procedure is done, you will not feel additional pain or other painful symptoms.
- Real and natural look. Nothing is perfect, and that is a fact, but the newest hear loss treatment techniques can give you that buzz style (that most males opt for), and at the same time blends with the genetic hair look around the sides of your head.
- SMP uses durable ink. It is understandable that within time colours fade and lose their initial appearance, that is why before undergoing this treatment you should ask the specialist to use durable ink and single-use sterile micro needles which can penetrate only to the dermal layer of your scalp skin.
- Do not worry about the green or blue pigment look. Why? Although it is possible that the colour of the pigment changes over time, specialists of SMP carefully choose the right pigment that matches your natural hair colour or the tone of shaved hair underneath your skin.
- What happens when you get older and your hair turns gray? No worries, SMP specialists try very hard to match the shade of the pigment with your natural scalp skin and hair colour. Therefore the underlying shade will blend over time despite the fact that your hair is becoming gray. In fact it is good to know that micropigmentation covers the whole scalp area, not just the balded area.
- If the hair loss gets worse, will the procedure still give me that natural look? Of course it will, people who are in charge and take care of your problem have planed even the worst case scenario for your hair loss. They give their best to make it last even if this never happens.
- Do not worry! Once the newest hair loss treatment is done your scalp will look slightly pink like you have got a moderate sunburn, but within 24 to 48 hours it will completely disappear. Patients that have a lighter skin colour can experience more visible effects, but after three to four days of regular scalp washing, the extra pigment will be removed from it and you will find yourself satisfied with you new buzz hairstyle.
- Read reviews! One last tip, try to find and contact others that have undergone micropigmentation treatment and ask questions that are important to you, they are the most reliable source of of information related to the procedure.