To look their best, women usually count on few essential accessories to complement their outfits. In some of the cases, these accessories are timeless classics that have been around for a while. And the reason why they remained a fashion trend is because they are feminine, flattering and can in some cases, take an outfit to a different level. So, without further ado, here are 7 must-have accessories every woman should own.
1. Sunglasses: Sunglasses are essential accessories that every woman should have. And contrary to popular belief, sunglasses can be worn in all the four seasons. For example, in the fall sunglasses can look pretty edgy when paired with a pair of boots and a leather jacket. Also, this fashion accessory can boost a style when matched with a long pea coat on a sunny, winter afternoon. Hence, next time you are looking to buy fashion accessories online, add sunglasses to your shopping cart.
2. Clutches: An oversized bag is the last thing you might want on a night out with your friends. Carrying a clutch is a much more convenient and a more portable option. New designs ensure these fashion accessories are big enough to carry all your essentials including a cell phone, keys, credit and debit cards and cash, and of course a lipstick. In addition, they are much more affordable. Therefore, if looking to renew your collection and buy fashion accessories online, don’t forget to include a clutch on your shopping list.
3. Casual purse: A casual purse is definitely a must for all women. Offering plenty of room inside, this purse style is ideal to carry to work every day, stuff with work papers, gym clothes, extra pair of flats and sandals.
4. Pearl earrings: Pearl earrings are a classic accessory that can be worn at any age and to any occasion. From formal occasions to cocktail parties, pearl earrings can be matched with any outfit. But don’t worry, you don’t need to break the bank to buy real pearl earrings. You can find pretty great imitations of pear earrings online for a fraction of the price.
5. Watch: Watches are great accessories that offer the versatility to be used alone or with bangles. However when matching the watch with other accessories, make sure the tone of your watch is the same as the tone of your accessories. Simply put, do not mix a gold watch with your silver bangles.
6. Flats: Quality flats are as comfortable as sneakers and can be worn just like heels. In addition, they are affordable if you buy them from the right online store. Pick a few casual models for the day and a couple of pairs of dressy flats for the evening.
7. Coloured scarf: A coloured scarf can add a new dimension to any basic outfit. Even a white fitted shirt and a pair of jeans can be spiced up with a purple, orange, red or green scarf. Choose few and mix and match with your outfits.