So, you have finally went to the best hairdressers Melbourne salon and got high quality Remy hair extensions. And love your new look. To keep your quality Remy hair extensions in the same great condition as when they were installed, you must properly care for them. The last thing you want is your quality Remy hair extensions looking ratty and dry. Thus, because you invested money in high quality Remy hair extensions, now you need to invest some labor to best care for them. Making sure you know the right way how to maintain your quality Remy hair extensions is essential in keeping them looking natural, shiny and neat.
1. Comb your quality Remy hair extensions with your fingers from top to bottom while washing them. This way you will avoid unnecessary tangling. Never do this from side to side or from bottom to top.
2. Always use professional shampoos and conditioners. Never leave the conditioner for more than one minute in your hair and when you rinse make sure you do it thoroughly so no residue is left on your quality Remy hair extensions.
3. After you’ve washed your quality Remy hair extensions use an essential oil or leave-in conditioner to ensure they are well hydrated, beautiful and healthy.
4. When towel drying your extensions, do not use the towel that was dried together with fabric softener sheets. The softening chemicals from the towel can settle on your quality Remy hair extensions and make them look cheep and damaged. This does not apply to liquid softeners since the chemicals are washed out from the towel in the washing machine.
5. If you style your hair with flat or curling iron or blow dryer do not use essential oils nor leave-in conditioner. These hair gadgets heat the oil and conditioner what can greatly damage your hair and your quality Remy hair extensions.
6. If you style your hair with heat gadgets, make sure you avoid bonding points (where extensions are bonded to your own hair) because the heat can damage the bond and weaken your quality Remy hair extensions.
7. Before going to bed, always braid you hair to avoid tangling. Do the same when going swimming. Also, if swimming in the pool, make sure you thoroughly wash your quality Remy hair extensions afterward.
8. Never color your quality Remy hair extensions yourself. Instead, visit the hairdressers Melbourne salon you had extensions installed at and have a professional dye your extensions.
You are responsible for ensuring the beauty of your quality Remy hair extensions. Follow these simple tips and you will definitely prolong the life of your extensions.